Sunday, May 27, 2012

Two Become One!

Lorina and David, the day before their wedding.


We had a very exciting weekend, my Sister-in-law, Lorina, celebrated her wedding to her best friend David! 
It was a perfect wedding, everything went smooth and most of all a perfect couple became husband and wife surrounded by many people who love them dearly!  I didn't have many opportunities to take photos of the reception because I was running around, once we get photos back from the photographer I will work to harvest some from the newlyweds! 

Congratulations to the newlyweds!









Lorina in her stunning gown surrounded by her bridesmaids, getting ready to take photos.

My fantastic boys!

Me and my little man!




The Ring Bearers found an ant and were fascinated!

Ladies Man!



My perfect boy!  He did so great, we imagined him running down the aisle screaming but he did so great!

The beautiful flower girls!

Lorina and her Father (my father in law) coming down the aisle.  What I love is: look at her face as she looks at her soon to be husband David!

"I present to you the newlyweds!"
Cutting the cake!
I promise to post more photos once I get them!

No comments:

Post a Comment