Friday, February 24, 2012

Logan's Crafty Name Creation

©BabyB.biz

Inspired by Pinterest I set up this activity for Logan once he woke up from his nap today!
Using painters tape (my new best friend) and card stock paper ( the thicker the paper the easier it is to remove the tape without causing damage) I laid out his name and taped it down to his highchair.  If you are brave you can do it at an activity table, I'm not that brave I feel like with free reign I spend too much time fretting than enjoying participating with Logan (good old OCD Mom) so I use the high chair!

©BabyB.biz




 I just let Logan enjoy as long as he wants until he gets bored or screams 'DONE!'.


©BabyB.biz

©BabyB.biz
©BabyB.biz

©BabyB.biz



Allow the paint to try slightly, but not completely otherwise it's hard to remove the tape without cracking the paint, then gently peel the tape away.


I found a pair of tweezers was most successful when removing the tape.


©BabyB.biz


 Ta-Da! A masterpiece!!!  


©BabyB.biz

No comments:

Post a Comment